|      Wafer Charging Monitors, Inc.|
The latest issue of WCM's newsletter, The Wafer Charging Bulletin, has already been E-mailed out to current subscribers. However, if you are not yet a subscriber or need another copy, a copy is available for viewing or downloading from this site right now.
- For viewing, we recommend you set your monitor to either 256 or more colors and use Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher. If you do not have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader version 4.0 or higher, you can download a free copy using the link provided near the bottom of this page.
- For printing, we suggest you use a color printer. (However, for this particular issue, a black-and-white laser printer should also produce an acceptable printout.)
Full text can be downloaded in PDF format and viewed with Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher. (You can download a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader by using the link at the bottom of this page.)
(349 KB) Vol. 7, No. 1 (Fall 2004)
Feature Article: How to avoid charging damage in IC manufacturing . . .
· Oxide deposition
· Effect of UV and charging on non-volatile ICs
· Etching plasmas -- "electron shading" effect
· Effect of substrate antennas
· Ion implantation
· Charging monitor requirements
· Proper use of charging and damage monitors
Follow this link to the Adobe web site to download free copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
Download Acrobat Reader
|HOME | Free Subscription Form | Current Issue | Archives|